Welcome to BestITLeadership Blog (“Website”). The publisher of this Website ("Publisher") may collect personally identifying information and data about individuals, their company, and their company's demographics (personally identifying information and data). This data may include the following:
- The information you provide to us when you register or sign up for any of our publications, subscriptions, emails, newsletters, memberships, RSS Feeds, webcasts, white papers, online seminars, conferences and other communications with the Publisher.
- When you register or sign up on one of our Websites, your information will be known to the Publisher.
- From time to time we may add other information that we collect from third-party sources to enhance the information that you provided to the Publisher.
The Publisher or third-party partners or advertisers may place online tracking technology such as a "cookie" in the browser files of a user's computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information, except when such information has been supplied by a subscriber or registered user. Also, cookies placed in the browser files of a user's computer by a third-party advertiser may be used by the advertiser to collect web viewing data to serve further online interest-based advertising, also known as online behavioral advertising.
Our advertising partners include the following, but not limited to:
- Google Adsense
- Amazon Associates
- Commission Junction
If you have registered with our Website, the information in your cookie is used to provide a more personalized experience on our Website.
If you have not registered with our Website, we may place a cookie on your system to help provide a more personalized experience. This cookie identifies you as a unique user by means of a tracking ID. However, if you have not registered on our Website, we cannot link that user ID with personally identifying information and data about you such as your name or email address.
Other cookies without personally identifying information and data are used to enable the Publisher to manage the banner advertisements presented or personalized information to the user.
The aggregated information we collect is used for some purposes that include the following:
- To improve the content and design of our Website.
- To enable our audit bureau to verify our claims of traffic to our Website.
- To help advertisers, potential advertisers or marketers assess the suitability of our Website for their ad campaigns.
- As clear GIFs, also known as pixel tags, provided by our ad-serving company to help manage online advertising. These clear GIFs let our ad-serving company recognize a browser's cookie when a user visits our site. The information we collect and share through this technology is not personally identifiable (does not include your name, address, telephone number or email address).
- We may create and use aggregate customer data to understand more about the interests of our customers and may use the data to offer goods and services we believe may be of interest to our customers, on behalf of the Publisher, its sister companies, and select organizations.
Postal addresses and other personally identifying information and data may be collected from our online users (and, as applicable, our print subscribers) and may be used to promote the Publisher's products and services.
Mobile telephone numbers that are provided to the Publisher will be used to provide the products and services you have specifically requested, such as, but not limited to content delivery via SMS text or other technologies, and for customer service related to the products and services you have requested.
Email addresses may be collected from our online users (and as applicable, our print subscribers) and may be used for re-qualification purposes. These email addresses may also be used to collect feedback by members of our editorial or research team to promote the Publisher’s products and services. When you provide your email address to us, you agree to receive emails from the Publisher. With each email use of the user's address, you can individually opt-out of receiving further emails from the Publisher.
Our Website users should be aware that when they disclose personally identifying information (e.g., user name, address, company name, telephone number, demographic information, buying information, other data, and email address) in discussion forums, chat rooms, or other areas that are publicly accessible by others, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or parties. Neither the Publisher or partners are responsible for any information that you provide in the above areas.
In the event that the ownership of this Website and/or any of the Publisher's other products and/or assets are sold or transferred, all lists and data which contain personally identifying information and data including for example user name, address, company name, telephone number, demographic information, buying information, other data, and email address, will be transferred to the new owner.
We may use or disclose personally identifying information if we have reason to believe that the disclosure is necessary (a) to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, (b) to enforce agreements we have with you, (c) to address fraud or security issues, or (d) to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of the Publisher, or our employees or customers.
External websites may include links to our Website’s content as long as that content is available free of charge to the general public on our site under the following conditions:
- The content continues to reside on our Website and is not copied to appear on your site.
- The link opens to a full, non-framed browser window that sends traffic to our Website.
- You credit our Website along with the link on your site.
The Publisher reserves the right to request that links be removed from a site if we deem they are not in our corporate interests.
If you wish to post our content on your own server, you need to obtain specific permission for an electronic reprint of each article.
For information about reprints and copyright permissions, please see our Contact Us page.